3SIXTY takes end of life, single use plastic bottles and/or ocean waste and mixes these with cotton to produce towels that look, feel and perform just like regular towels for the hotel, retail and cruise line industry.
Our products provide our customers with a simple, tangible medium, through which, they can demonstrate their commitment to a greener future.
Because we take end of life plastic bottles and re-purpose them in to useful, everyday, products our company is directly part of the circular economy.
- Each towel can contain up to 10 recycled plastic bottles. That is 10 less plastic bottles that will end up in landfill or the ocean.
- A 100 bedroom hotel, using a full range of our products, could prevent 80,000+ plastic bottles from entering our landfills or oceans.
- Building awareness of our products: The challenge for a new company with an innovative new product is getting us noticed. This is time consuming and expensive to attend trade shows, public relations etc.
- Finding and building the right team: Identifying the right people and attracting them to work for a new company is a big challenge. Without a strong team we will struggle so finding talented people to help build out our company will remain a key hurdle to overcome.
- Financial limitations and lack of funding as a young company: As a startup capital is limited, we must balance carefully where this capital is spent and concentrate the spend on areas we see as adding most value to our company in this startup phase.