Les Tissages De Charlieu is a weaving company that has developed the “Indispensac” products which are customized tote bags, entirely made in France. They are weaved in the French Region Loire and are made with recycled yarns out of post-industrial textile waste. The bags are entirely customizable thanks to the Jacquard know-how which ensures quality, originality and durability of labelling.
- CO2 emissions are nine times lower and water consumption is halved as a result of utilising industrial waste and using recycled materials.
- 100% of the bag is based on recycled yarn and is 100% recyclable.
- Our production techniques do not need to add dyeing nor printing
- The tote bag is entirely made in France and on a local basis.
- Tote bags are prepared by disabled people bringing jobs to people in need.
- Customers not willing to pay more for a sustainable and locally produced.
- Strong global competition.
- With the limited recycled threads available in the spinning companies, the patterns are limited because of e.g. colours or specific type of threads.
+33 4 77 60 00 44